Thursday, February 03, 2005

A Hunk Who Likes To Wear A Cock Ring

The bulge beneath your towel seemed alive, and we were just 30 seconds into foreplay. It was my first day wearing Men 212, I guess you liked it as you lips and nose had lingered around my neck since we entered the cubicle.

You reached down to peel away your towel. I made a mental note to remind Lily that there are indeed exceptions to the statement that hunks are not well endowed down there. The throbbing veins looked like they were ready to burst their load, but held in my hand, I felt no warmth, just a cold, rock solid piece of muscle. I could not understand how you managed to get it this hard, and then I noticed a black ring surrounding the base of your manhood.

Suddenly you asked if you could meet me again. I looked into your eyes and nodded reluctantly. I doubted that you meant what you said. I was right in doubting you, coz I did not hear from you anymore since you disappeared into the night in your red Audi. Must be an overdose of raging testosterone that had caused a temporary delusion of … LOVE?


Men are not wired to tell the truth during sex.


BRAVEHEART [79]

No comments: