Friday, July 15, 2011

Footnote

The suffocating mist was finally getting to me, but I had every reason to stay on, in this damp, dark corner. For once I thought I had found myself in the embrace of the little world that had accompanied me so many moments of my life, yet there were no roaming hands, no moaning sounds, and no stale smell of cum. But there was something else, there was him.

In one quick swipe, his lips were on mine and his hands, moving within the folds of my gym towel. I closed my eyes, already knowing that it was a bad idea, for the imageries flooded my mind, and then the quick and painful realization that you were taken, and so was I.

Oh Braving, are you back.

5 comments:

ratusauna said...

GOOD!Send more about sauna in KL!

AWAN said...

welcome back. :)

Alex said...

Oh... you're back!

JN said...

oh well-cum back, hope you'll continue update. luckily i didn't unsubscribe you.

Anonymous said...

you have been missed