Saturday, May 27, 2006

Just Another Caller

Anonymous Caller: Hi.

Braving: *notes unfamiliar mobile number* Hi?

Anonymous Caller: Erm.. May I know who’s on the line?

Braving: You’re calling my number and you don’t know who’s on the line?

Anonymous Caller: Oh, actually I was looking through my phone book and noticed that I used to call your number quite often. So I was wondering ...

Braving: Whoever I am, obviously the answer is not important anymore right now.

Anonymous Caller: Yeah, but... *starts mumbling*

Braving: Ok. Bye!



Don't waste time chasing lost memories, goodbye episodes don't happen for no reason.

7 comments:

lawboycool said...

Happy birthday, sweet heart :)

savante said...

You've got it so right but sometimes it's hard to say goodbye.

Paul

Me said...

ugh yeah man!

ça va pas la tête said...

had the same experience except that this sissy guy was pissed with my reply and decided to call every five minutes throughout the night. Gone are the days where I am being friendly... with Unidentified calls...

BravingKL said...

lawboy:
*gasp* SHHHHHH....

savante:
it's only hard if you remember the details, i guess this one's just a 10-digit number for me.

kevin:
you're the caller yeah?:D

ça va pas la tête:
next time point the caller to a extremely revolting Axcest or Fridae profile, claim that as yourself, and you'll never hear the same voice for at least a few centuries.

shine said...

it was me laaar....

Reta said...

agree with savante. what if they wanted to make contact back?

would you say yes and meet again? just so the whole past would repeat itself but you know you wanted it so?