Sunday, May 21, 2006

Two Monologues & A Conversation

Braving: Oh gosh! *drags luggage into room, throws open lid in one deafening thud & starts pulling dirty laundry out* It’s so nice to be back! But I forgot how hot KL is! You know it never get anywhere above 15 degrees in San Fran, even when it was all bright and sunny outside and I had to remember my sunscreen before leaving the hotel room.

Roy: *collapses on top of dirty laundry on the floor and starts wriggling about* I can’t shake this hottie from work off my mind. *stares dreamily at phone* Oh gosh he’s got such strong arms. Here, look at this SMS that I sent him the other day. *shoves phone into face of Braving* I know he’s married and all, but do you think he would by any chance guessed that I have feelings for him? I’m so worried that I would freak him out.

Braving: *ignores phone in face and frowns while flipping through photos on camera in blinding speed* I thought four days were enough time to cover all the attractions, yet with all the excellent planning and organizing far ahead of the trip, I don’t understand why I could only squeeze 30 minutes to explore the gay district. However, seeing hunky uncles holding hands whispering sweet nothings into each others’ ears, lesbian couples locking lips bidding farewell, and gay sisters buying flowers from the street vendors are absolutely fabugalistic!

Roy: *buries face in phone* I didn’t get to see him today. He’s on leave. *digs into Braving's luggage* Erm, so you got some extra chocolates here, do you mind if I give one pack to him?

Braving: *caught sight of a brochure in the wastepaper basket* Oh are we having Japanese tonight? Reminds me of that last meal I had in Houston, with the Asian guy I told you about. It’s painful finding someone I like so much who is half the world away from me. I wonder what he’s doing right now. *stares dreamily at ceiling*

Roy: The other day I caught sight of his cock while we were peeing next to each other. *cups hand to hold imaginery thick rod* It was all hairy and black, but I could die for the chance to blow him right there and then. He just keeps adjusting it like all the time! I bet it grows REALLY big when it’s hard.

Braving: Gosh, you know I spent 8 bucks for a little cup of seafood cocktail at the pier but absolutely enjoyed it while shivering myself silly in the late evening chilly breeze looking at hungry seagulls that didn’t seem to be afraid at us tourists at all. *shows blurry photos of seagulls in the midst of a foodfight*

Roy: *puts cupped hands with imaginery thick rod really close to face and peers through fingers* His wife must be the luckiest gal alive! He was asking me the other day if condoms come in extra large sizes, I told him how to look for them, but then he said he’s not using any lately coz they’re trying to have their first child.

Braving: I’m missing San Fran already. *spreads visitors brochures all over the bed and spills them onto the floor together with the dirty laundry, chocolates, shoes, electronic gadgets & toiletries* I wanna go find a job and live there for a few years.

Roy: *throws phone down after catching sight of the clock* Hey! Are we going to the sauna today?

Braving: *shoves visitors brochures, camera, dirty laundry, chocolates, shoes, electronic gadgets & toiletries back into the luggage and shuts lid in one deafening thud* Oh! Oh! Who’s driving?


10 comments:

Perry Neeham said...

Hee, hee, hee. Funny post!

ash said...

cute!

canardbidon said...

he he he

sauna post!

married men r slimy.. urgh! i don't think i've ever slept with one.. well, not knowingly at least.. heh

pakcik said...

married man..n xtra large condom size. wow :)

BravingKL said...

amodopex:
wait till you get to watch this in person..

ash:
who? me? :P

canard:
sauna post? not quiet, yet.. missing them already huh..

pakcik:
yes, wow..:P

pakcik said...

dude..wanna ask u something. how u donwload music into your blog ah..im trying to figure out how, but to no avail..

sorry..kind of off topic actually :(

Ry said...

I can see the two monologues being displayed, but everyone eyes in focusing onto ONE of it only.

The black and hairy + married hot men.

Hahahaha

Cool !

BravingKL said...

pakcik:
This is a 3-step process.
Step 1: Find a place to host your mp3 file. You can try www.freewebs.com

Step 2: Send an email to BravingKL for the html code to be inserted into your blogger template. I can't include it here as they won't allow html tags in comments.

Step 3: Go to the nearest branch of your bank and ask for a interbank transfer of USD100,000 from your account to the Swiss bank account number 8771197. Prepare documentations for loan application whenever necessary.


Joery:
yes, married straight men with big hairy black cock stained with pussy juice, how sexciting.. *yawn*

ça va pas la tête said...

Reminds me of the song - worlds of our own!

BravingKL said...

There's a chinese saying that relates to this rather well too, called 同床异梦, which literally means "Same Bed Different Dreams".