Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Gay Men's Seven Deadliest Lies

"I'm single too."
I'm really attached for the past five years but he is working/ sleeping/ not in town/ in the midst of fucking some other guys. So let's cut this crap short and have a good time.

"I love you."
I love your body/ face/ cock/ hole.

"Wanna come over to my place just to chat?"
I'll strip you the moment you walk pass the door. We can chat after we cum.

"Can you unzip? I just wanna look."
I need to perform some quality check on your tool before I proceed to invest more time/energy on you.

"I'll just leave it outside, no penetration, I promise."
I'll rub and spread enough precum on your hole so that it'll slip in with the slightest effort, and hopefully by that time, you'll be too overwhelmed to notice/reject.

"It won't be painful."
Your hole looks loose enough, I'll just use more lub.

"This is my first time too."
This is my first time this week/ today/ this hour.


Adapted from an SMS message. Anymore to contribute? :D

No comments: